Paris, France five-piece Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! will release their new album Get Lost, Find Yourself on Monday May 18th. In anticipation, the band is streaming the entire album a week ahead of its release. Head to ChunkNoCaptainChunk.com/stream to get an exclusive listen of the new album, including footage from the band’s U.S. and European tour dates.
“We’re looking forward to letting our fans hear the new album,” explains guitarist Paul Cordebard. “We worked really hard on this record and it’s very personal to us. We can’t wait to hear what our fans think!”
The 10-track collection coins the band’s lively brand of pop-punk while flexing a new set of creative muscles. The new album delivers anthems for the Chunk diehards with pure pop punk energy tempered with their signature breakdowns. Check out their music video for “The Other Line” below.
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! is currently on their headline North American tour with support from Hit The Lights, Forever Came Calling, To The Wind, and In Her Own Words, wrapping up May 31st in San Diego, CA at House Of Blues.
CHUNK! NO, CAPTAIN CHUNK! – Bert Poncet (Vocals), Paul Cordebard (Guitar/Back Vocals), Éric Poncet (Guitar), Mathias Rigal (Bass), Bastien Lafaye (Drums) – Named after the 80’s classic adventure movie “The Goonies”, French pop punkers, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk’s music vacillates between two different extremes, folding high octane, crazy catchy pop-punk melodies into pummeling and potent hardcore. Armed with a solid reputation for shaking the rafters at the venues in which they play, the band has an already impressive tour resume including A Day To Remember, Motionless In White, Blessthefall, and two consecutive summers on the Vans Warped Tour. The band has since released a Deluxe Edition of Pardon My French, and had a breakout single on Punk Goes 90s Vol. 2 for their cover of “All Star” (originally performed by Smash Mouth). While Chunk! makes music that is delightfully bipolar and has an innate knack for getting most pits moving, the members are quite serious about their craft and knew that their third album had to reflect their growth as people and as artists.
CHUNK! NO, CAPTAIN CHUNK! TOUR DATES
HEADLINE TOUR w/ HIT THE LIGHTS, FOREVER CAME CALLING, TO THE WIND, & IN HER OWN WORDS
- May 14 – Richmond, VA @ The Canal Club
- May 15 – Amityville, NY @ Amityville Music Hall
- May 16 – Asbury Park, NJ @ Asbury Park Oceanfront
- May 17 – Worcester, MA @ The Palladium (Upstairs)
- May 18 – Montreal, QC @ La Vitrola
- May 19 – Toronto, ON @ The Hard Luck
- May 21 – Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom
- May 22 – Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theatre
- May 23 – Howell, MI @ Hartland Performing Arts Center
- May 24 – Joliet, IL @ Mojoes
- May 25 – Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre
- May 27 – Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue
- May 28 – Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
- May 29 – Portland, OR @ Alhambra Theatre
- May 30 – Orangevale, CA @ Boardwalk
- May 31 – San Diego, CA @ House of Blues